• 4 race rings with ground raceways
• Plastic cage with rollers
• Maximum possible integration capacity
• High stiffness
• Greatest possible flexibility of preload, runability and diameter ranges
• infinitely variable from 400 to 1200 mm
Franke bearing elements of the type LEW are suitable for medium rotary speeds and accuracies. They impress with their smooth running, high stiffness and compact installation space. The crosswise arranged rollers absorb the same high loads from all directions. Bearing elements type LEW are robust and insensitive to shocks and vibrations.
Bearing elements type LEW consist of two inner and two outer races and a plastic cage with rollers. The race rings are split in one place to compensate for temperature expansion factors. They have balancing properties in demanding types of stress. LEW are usually installed without backlash. Depending on the requirements, the preload can be adjusted individually. For tuning methods see "Technical Information".