DGBELL’s Thermal Shock Environmental Test Chamber (3 Zone) consists of the Test Zone, Heat Storage Zone and Cold Storage Zone. The specimen stays in the test zone, hot and cold air will blow from the storage zones to achieve rapid temperature change for thermal shock.
1. Faster temperature change rate.
2. Quick temperature recovery, available for faster shock cycle.
3. Cable port available for data acquisition.
4. RS485 communication, Ethernet, available for computer remote control
• IEC68-2-1 Environmental testing – Part 2: Test methods – Tests A: Cold
• IEC68-2-2 Environmental testing for electric and electronic products Test methods – Tests B:Dry Heat
• MIL-STD-810D Environmental test methods and engineering guidelines
Temp. Recovery Time: ≤5mins
High low Temp. Exposure Time: ＜30 mins
Temp. Fluctuation: ≤±0.5℃
Internal Material: 1.2mm thick SUS#304 high &low temperature resistance stainless steel.
External Material: Adopt flame retardant high strength PU Polyurethane foam insulation material.
Control Method: Touch screen programmable PLC, with USB interface, with RJ485 interface can be connected to computer controlling, special network control software, convenient remote monitoring, data acquisition.