The high precision VARI uses a specially designed system to adjust top and bottom blade simultaneously. This means that the VARI notcher has an adjustable notching angle between 30-140 degrees. This makes the VARI a very versatile machine with capacity of 6mm mild steel with maximum length of 220mm.
The VARI notcher uses a hydro- mechanical system to lock or unlock the blade setting. When unlocked, the operator can easily rotate a hand wheel on each side of the machine to rotate both top and bottom blades between 30 and 140 degrees.
An angular scale integrated into the machine table displays the notch angle set on the VARI. Several adjustable stops and scales come standard on the VARI. The VARI is delivered with a full oil tank, extra set of blades and electric foot switch.
- 2 Mechanical sheet hold-downs
- Automatic blade gap adjustment
- 2 Positioning squares with protractor, adjustable 0-90°, fixing holes every 15°
- Millimetre scales
- 60° negative blades to cut stainless steel
- 1 extra set 30° positive blades to cut stainless steel
- Stroke adjuster
- Foot-pedal control
- Transparent safety guard
- Large working table
- Dovetail slots and scales
- Hydraulic Oil
- Instruction manual