Spring Rewind Reels
To handle 3/4" or 1" I.D. hose
Roll-formed channel frame for heavy-duty applications.
- Non-sparking ratchet assembly.
- Declutching arbor to prevent damage from reverse winding.
- Standard inlet: 90° balanced pressure swivel joint, 1" female NPT threads.
- Standard outlet: 1" female NPT threads.
- Pressures to 2000 psi (138 bar).
- Temperatures from -40° F to +250° F (-40° C to +121° C).
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures.
- 4-way roller assembly.
- Constant tension is available consult factory.
- Speed is regulated by restricting air flow through air governor attached to rewind mechanism, resulting in smooth, controlled rewind speed.
- Design is highly scalable air speed control governor can be scaled up to regulate speed on even the most powerful spring reels we offer.
- Operates in all climates because AG series uses air flow, not hydraulic fluid, to control speed, reel's rewind speed is unaffected by cold weather.
- Fully adjustable end user can turn air restrictor clockwise or counterclockwise until optimal rewind speed is found.