KTX UNIVERSAL PYROMETER
This analog pyrometer has proven itself in most applications. It is still available in the HEITRONICS product range and utilizes HEITRONICS 'long-life pulsed radiation technology, which continues to provide excellent precision features on the market today.
It can be replaced by modern digital models such as CT09, KT15, CT13 or CT15 which are fully configurable and have a compatible analog output. For the best option of choice, we invite you to consult us.
- IP65 casing
- Temperature from 0 to + 2000 ° C
- Spectral bands: 6 bands available from 2 to 15 μm
- Fast response time from 5 ms or 50 ms depending on the chosen option
- Measuring field from 1 mm in diameter (SSE = 95%)
- Different objectives available, focused and unfocused
- Analog output 0/4 - 20 mA
- Emissivity factor adjustable between 0.5 and 1
- HEITRONICS pulsed radiation pyrometric detector with MTBF of 100,000 hours
- Typical temperature resolution (NETD) of 0.3 ° C
- Optional cooling housing
- Compatibility of new HEITRONICS thermometers for replacement: CT09, CT13, CT15 and KT15