EQ RC18 Integrated Dispense System Low Pressure 0 - 0.7 bar
The Integrated Dispense System is connected to an
external pneumatic supply. It regulates the adjusted
dispensing pressure and controls the dispensing
during the selected dispensing time.
An open bottle of LOCTITE® product is placed directly
into the integrated reservoir, and the reservoir lid is
clamped in place.
It is then pressurized using clean, filtered dry air. The
air pressure within the reservoir will push down on
the liquid in the bottle and force it through the
product feedline to the dispensing valve.
The amount of product dispensed is controlled by
three main factors:
– Amount of pressure in the reservoir.
– Length of time the dispensing valve remains
– Dispensing needle size.
With the Integrated Dispense System low viscosity,
anaerobic, UV curing and cyanoacrylate adhesives
can be dispensed.
● The Dispenser RC18 equipped with precision
pressure regulator 0-0.7 bar (0-10 PSI) and a lowlevel
● If the adhesive level in the reservoir is low then
an audible warning alerts the operator. The
symbol “U” is also displayed on the screen.
● The low level signal is available as an output at
the XS 1 start interface for optional connection to
a higher-ranking controller or a warning light
● Dispenses low viscosity adhesives like CA with
precise low pressure adjustment and pressure