SNAP is an efficient front and back chamfering tool that is easy to use. Without any need to turn the workpiece or to stop the spindle, it removes the burrs and chamfers the both bore edges in one single pass. The SNAP tool has been designed for automic Operation involving large production lots.
Specifics and benefits:
- High process capability due to simple functioning principle.
- Manually exchangeable carbide blade with material-specific coating.
- Compact design ensures safe and easy handling. Ready-to-use immediately without preadjustments.
- No injury of bore surfaces during penetration of the bore.
- Applicable for bore diameters of 2.0 mm and larger.