RAMOS® (Respiration Activity MOnitoring System) has established itself worldwide as the standard measuring system for the online determination of the breathing activity of prokaryotic and eukaryotic cultures in shake flasks
The respiration rate is directly proportional to the aerobic metabolic activity of living cells and thus allows a continuous monitoring of the cell growth and, indirectly, of the product formation rate.
Through the use of RAMOS® in screening for efficient production strains and optimum process control, amortisation may be achieved in a short time through savings in labour-hours and the shortening of development times, leading to a sustainable and decisive reduction in production costs.
• More information on your microbiological processes
• Differentiation of process-based and biological effects
• Replaces expensive tests in a fermenter
• Culture conditions identical to standard shake flask
• Virtual non-stop operation thanks to short set-up times and simple handling
• Ensures optimal screening conditions
• Fast and specific media optimisation
• Reduction of the effective test duration
• Shortened "time to market"
• Bioprocess development
• Production strain screening
• Process optimisation
• Media optimisation
• Fermentation validation