Pneumatic Arm Manipulators are designed to operate with over hanging loads. For this reason they are a necessity for loading and unloading of industrial machinery. Thanks to pneumatic accessories and special accessories, it is not only possible to lift parts, but also to rotate, tilt and turn them upside down or, more simply to incline them as is required. These Pneumatic Arm Manipulators are available in 9 different sizes offering lifting capacities from 100kg to 600kg, a working radius from 2m to 4.3m and a vertical stroke from 800mm to 2,400mm.
Every manipulator is supplied with a special handling attachment that is manufactured to the customers specific requirements. The handling attachment is connected to the arm of the industrial manipulator by a rotating joint with 7 internal air passages, that allow to rotate 360° continuously around the vertical axis.
These manipulators can be:
• - Fixed to the ground
• - Utilised with a fork-liftable self bearing base
• - Suspended to a push operated or pneumatic powered trolley, to slide on suspended rails
The Pneumatic Arm Manipulator's technical features:
• - Lifting/handling capacity of 100kg to 600kg
• - Attachments make it possible to lift, rotate, tilt and turn parts upside down or incline them
• - 360° arm continual rotation enabled by internal air passages
• - Special handling attachment manufactured specifically to a customers requirements
• - Vertical stroke of 800mm up to 2,400mm
• - Working radius from 2m to 4.3m
• - Manipulators can be fixed to ground or used with a forklift truck specific base
• - Can be suspended to a push operated or pneumatic powered trolley to slide on suspended rails