Designed for severely cold climates, the polar tank shower incorporeates a double-skinned fibreglass insulated cubicle to protect the user from the elements. Designed to meet and exceed ANSI standards, the shower provides tepid water for over 15 minutes at a guaranteed flow of 76 litres per minute, even when there is no mains water supply.
- Double swing push open doors provide unimpeded access and protection from the elements
- Integral immersion heater maintains a constant temperature
- Windows in the doors enable the casualty to be monitored whilst using the emergency safety shower in case assistance is required
- Optional air heater maintains the internal cubicle temperature
- Available with eye/face wash unit if required
Electrical supply: 230V Single Phase, 50/60Hz (110V optional)
Also available with 316L stainless steel pipework: EXP-MH-14KS/1500-P