- Quickly measures cabling loss (dB) with calibration feature
- Measures fibre optic power for troubleshooting
- Universal/FC power meter connectors
- Interchangeable light source SC/ST/FC connectors
- Multi-mode and single mode options
The IDEAL FiberMASTER™ fibre optic testing kit allows the user to measure absolute power and calculate the loss of fibre optic links at several wavelengths. Absolute power measurements are helpful when trouble shooting equipment that may not be operating properly. The dB calibration feature allows the operator to set a reference level to the light source and directly read the loss of fibre optic links without needing to manually calculate the values. The unique form factor allows the light source to be docked neatly within the power meter. This makes the kit compact for easy storage while still allowing full operation of both the source and meter.