inductive conductivity sensor
Conductivity sensor LDL200 for CIP monitoring – a new approach
* Reduce inaccuracies associated with a time-based cleaning process
* Improve process performance with flexible measurement points
* Compact, high-quality sensor design prevents failures and unplanned downtime
* Simplify your installation and commissioning processes
* Loss-free signal transmission of measurement values
The sensors are used in cleaning processes (CIP) in the food industry. They detect the concentration of cleaning agents, check the rinsing water for residues and for product validation.
Precise, fast and reliable measurements during the process help to improve plant availability and optimize cleaning cycles. Reduced amount of cleaning agents, lower energy consumption during rinsing and lower water consumption result in considerable cost savings.
Benefits when using ifm
Simple order process, extremely short delivery times, user-friendly integration into the application – Are you now interested?
Advantages of LDL at a glance:
Much shorter commissioning time
* No need for additional evaluation electronics
* Simple wiring using M12
Robust and compact design
* The fully welded stainless steel housing prevents water ingress
* High availability and fast delivery times
* Flexible adapter concept reduces / simplifies warehousing