Conductivity sensor LDL100 for interface detection – a new approach
* Reduce inaccuracies associated with a time-based cleaning process
* Improve process performance with flexible measurement points
* Compact, high-quality sensor design prevents failures and unplanned downtime
* Simplify your installation and commissioning processes
* Loss-free signal transmission of measurement values
The differentiation between media plays an important role, especially in the food industry. Cleaning agents, rinsing water and food products located in process pipes have different conductivity values and can therefore be easily and reliably detected.
Product validation is possible at all times. Quick and reliable differentiation between the media leads to a reduction in wasted product and rinsing water.
The ability to differentiate between products is an out-of-the-box solution. During installation it is not necessary to make adjustments to the sensor. Enhanced functions are available such as simulation.
Advantages of LDL at a glance:
Much shorter commissioning time
* No need for additional evaluation electronics
* Simple wiring using M12
Robust and compact design
* The fully welded stainless steel housing prevents water ingress
* High availability and fast delivery times
* Flexible adapter concept reduces / simplifies warehousing