mechanical force gauge / portable
Options and accessories:
Max.: 500 N
Min.: 5 N
PS force gauge (high accuracy model)
PS mechanical force gauge can handle a wide range of compression and tension tests, combined with a desired attachment.
PS includes basic attachments, though, you can choose from optional attachments. We offer almost 100 optional attachments as ready-made, and even custom-made one.
This mechanical force gauge unsurprisingly does not need electricity, which produces significant merits.
- You do not have to charge batteries, so you can use it anytime.
- The mechanical structure reduces malfunctions or glitches caused by external circumstances such as noise or static electricity, therefore, it is stout and long-lasting.
- You can easily read force transition. If you need to see force transition using digital one, you additionally need to use graphing software. In addition, you can measure force accurately since it offers high accuracy; +/-0.1%F.S. or less.
- Capacity: 10N – 500N / 1kgf – 50kgf / 5lb – 100lb
- High accuracy: +/-0.1%F.S. or less
- Reading method: peak hold/real time (switchable).
Manual test stand
- We offer several kinds of manual test stands. You can combine PS force gauge with a desired stand to create a simple force testing machine for greater accuracy.Other choices
- If you need to save or analyze measured data, we recommend digital force gauge (ZTS) and optional software (Force Recorder Standard).
- If you need to incorporate a gauge into other equipment, we recommend compact type force gauge, UKT/UKK.
We have confidence to offer the best force testing solution using know-how accumulated over 70 years.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns.