High resolution and speed – the cooled long-wave infrared camera
* Calibration of a multitude of calibration curves for precise temperature measurement
* Detection of smallest details with detector of (640 × 512) infrared pixels
* Snapshot detector with short integration times
* Modular concept for high flexibility
* Precise long-time measurements without shutter
Measure Precisely over a Long Time
A high long-term stability of the thermographic measurement with infrared camera systems of the ImageIR® 8800 series is achieved without any shutter by an excellent thermal decoupling of the electronics module which will emit heat during its operation from the optical and detector module being most important for the signal receipt. Also external temperature changes is being taken care of by a multitude of calibration curves and internal calibration routines.
MicroScan – Quadruple the Image Format
Behind the function is a fast-rotating MicroScan wheel, which is integrated into the camera. It ensures that four different individual exposures are taken per wheel revolution, which are offset laterally by half a pixel each. These individual exposures are brought together in real time into a thermogram with quadruple image format. Each pixel in the image represents a genuine temperature measured value and not an interpolated image point. In this way, thermography achieves a new quality due to thermal images providing a spatial resolution up to 1.2 Megapixels.