The high-performance infrared camera ImageIR® 9400 hp from InfraTec is suitable for solving extremely demanding tasks. It impresses with absolute top figures for geometrical, thermal and temporal resolution.
* Cooled FPA photon detector with (1,280 × 1,024) IR pixels
* Opto-mechanical MicroScan with (2,560 × 2,048) IR pixels
* High-speed mode enabling frame rates up to 622 Hz in full frame
* Thermal resolution up to 0.02 K
* Extremely short integration times in the microsecond range
High-speed Mode to Increase Frame Rates and Thermal Resolution at the Same Time
If you want to analyze the thermal behavior of objects and processes from a wide variety of perspectives, you can use the high-speed mode for maximum flexibility. This function allows the camera to be used in two different operating modes. The standard mode suits best for depicting the smallest geometrical details. This allows users to record images with the native number of pixel of the camera detector. Switching to high-speed mode opens up the option of more than triple the frame rate, while the field of view (FOV) remains identical. This enables for most accurate time monitoring of fast processes. At the same time, the thermal resolution increases by a factor of 2 in high-speed mode, which additionally improves the analysis of temperature differences.