High-speed Rotation Test Bench - TRC
The long-life fatigue strength and wearout are important characteristics of mechanical components. Manufacturers test these with certified procedures. Thermal measuring can be the decisive relief needed for evaluations under stress.
* Quick data acquisition with InfraTec's high-end systems
* Powerful evaluation software available
Rotational Test Benches Made by InfraTec
The automotive industry's wearing part requirements concerning lifetime and quality are increasing steadily. To investigate rotational parts, such as brakes and clutches under different load conditions, InfraTec GmbH has developed an IR-rotation test system. The test object will be sampled at sample rates which range up to the kilohertz band. Data acquisition will be triggered automatically by the testing machine. Various transformations can be done to display and archive the thermographic data. The thermography evaluation software IRBIS® 3 rotate is available to analyse the acquired data.
Advantages of the Evaluation Software IRBIS® 3 rotate
- Automatic hotspot detection
- Alarm function against transgression of critical temperature limits in a live load test
- Measurements in various transformation views
- Synchronous crude data acquisition
- Online display during the test