Designed for high-performance edge computing applications, InGateway502 provides data optimization, real-time response, agile connection, and intelligent analysis on the IoT edge. With the support for multiple industrial protocols and major IoT cloud platforms such as AWS and Microsoft Azure, InGateway502 is optimized for edge computing applications in the solar power, water and wastewater, oil and gas, and factory automation sectors.
● Powerful edge computing capability: ARM Cortex-A8 processor, 600MHz,DDR3 RAM
512MB and 8GB eMMC Flash;
● Compatible with Multiple Industrial Protocols: Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, OPC UA Client,
EtherNET/IP, ISO on TCP;
● Major IoT Cloud Platforms: Microsoft AZURE, Amazon AWS, and Thingsboard cloud
● Python Custom Development Platform: with the integrated SDK provided by InHand,
customers may access the system APIs and other resources easily, realizing the core
value of customer solution with a shorter time to market.
● Remote Centralized Management: compatible with InHand Remote Management System.
● Remote Monitoring for Hydraulic Press
● Automated Production Line for Beverage
● Urban Heat Supply System
● Industrial Robots Remote Monitoring