CellaPort PT 135 is a digital pyrometer for measuring temperatures ranging between 600 and 3000 °C. The short wavelength narrow band sensor works in a spectral region where neither sight path obstructions such dust or steam nor fluctuating emissivity will interfere with the measurement result. CellaPort PT 135 is especially suitable for detecting the temperature of metals (Tungsten, Molybdenum, etc.) and silicon wafers.
- Range: 600 to 3000 °C
- Focusable, interchangeable optics allow for precise distance adjustment
- Precision lenses with broadband antireflection coating
- Selective short-wavelength narrow-band spectral response
- Optimized to detect surface temperatures of metals and silicon wafers
- LED display is easy to read from a distance
- USB interface