ERD Micro+: Our most compact pellet dryer with ERD compressed air technology
The ERD technology guarantees perfect drying results and very low operating costs also with our ERD Micro+.
On the operation end, the pre-dried compressed air (6–10 bars) is released to the atmospheric pressure. Dry process air with a very low dew point is generated in this manner. It is introduced into the glass drying container heated and flows through the pellets, thus removing any moisture.
The ERD Micro+ was specially developed for micro injection moulding or mini extruders:
• Proven ERD compressed air technology
• Very compact design
• Drying hopper (material container) made of special glass
• Container sizes: 1/2, 1, 2, 3 litres
• Control system adapted to the respective container size
• Low maintenance and expenditure of energy
• Ideal for all plastics, also for plastics up to 160 °C
• Dew point up to -65 °C if required
• Simple installation (plug & play)
• Installation as top-mounted dryer on all standard machines
• Optional AirJet conveying
• Extensive system accessories