Reliable and safe manual equipment for hazardous areas
Konecranes EKM2 hand chain block and EKPT manual trolleys are cost-effective solutions for non-frequent lifting in explosive atmospheres. When you need special hoists for a short time during hectic work periods, this equipment is ready when you are. With specially protected surfaces and no need for electricity or cables, manual lifting reduces the risk of sparks under normal operating conditions. It is a safe and reliable solution for hazardous environments.
A galvanized load chain, a stainless-steel hand chain, copper coating, and powder painting cover metal surfaces to prevent wear and corrosion. ISO hooks with a safety latch, an overload limiter and rubber buffer ease load handling. The EKM2 hand chain blocks can have either a hook suspended, chain travel trolley or a push travel trolley. Combine the EKM2 hand chain block with the EKPT trolley to lift up to 20 tons in optimal manual operation.
The Konecranes EKM2 hand chain block and EKPT manual trolley have the following standard features:
• Lifting capacity of up to 20 tons
• Safety features:
• Stainless steel hand chain
• Copper-coated hooks and trolley wheels prevent sparks
• Rubber buffers prevent collisions with runway end stops
• Overload limiter
• Galvanized and calibrated load chain; ISO hooks with safety latch to ease load handling, and hoists and trolleys powder painted for corrosion protection
• Chain collectors, push trolley, and chain travel trolley or hook suspended hoists are available