• 130 BPM / 20 CPM
• 2-axis system – infeed diverter and drop slide gate
• Small footprint space 12’ X 6’ X 6’ (infeed accumulation and drop packer) depending on required product and rate
• Multi-lane diverter, infeed collation (auto sensing for high and low prime accumulation)
• Integrated case orientation system for complete loading flexibility
• Automatic case management system
• Operator interface for product select, system controls, and alarm display
• System flexibility and customization to meet case/bottle sizes
• Allen Bradley controls and operator interface
The KCP130-20 Drop Case Packer Machine, purpose-built to fit inside a 4’ X 12’ footprint, includes a case erector, a product infeed, and a lane diverter.
The product infeed system, in concert with the lane diverter, feeds single-file bottles into a four-lane accumulation area. Here, the product is batch loaded onto a dead plate within the drop packer machine, which correctly orients the product and arranges it to suit the selected case size (number of bottles). The dead plate product is then drop loaded into pre-oriented cases erected and correctly oriented by the case erector below.
Loaded cases are discharged to a conveyor for transfer to the downstream case sealer/palletizer operation.
The KCP130-20 replaces manual case-erect and manual product load operations, and can take your plant productivity and efficiency to new levels.
• Bottles of all sizes
• Stand-up pouches
• Household consumables