• Speeds of up to 300 PPM
• Easy assembly—plug and play design
• Standalone control system
• User-friendly with low maintenance
• Remote local positioning systems adaptable to new or existing control architectures
• Infeed metal detection and/or check weighing of product with defect reject
The Kraken KPAFT-300 Accumulator and Feeder Transfer Packaging System is the first of its kind on the market today.
The product accumulator and feeder system can achieve speeds of up to 300 PPM and can be designed for manual or automatic feed depending on your requirements. The KPAFT-300 is uniquely suited for cartoner infeed bucket systems for bag-in-box operations where orphaned or single product displacement occurs, resulting either from misfeed or system rejection.
Based on the proven technology of the KPART-300/50, the concept of the accumulator feeder system is simple: singulate product from extruders/wrappers, vertically accumulate the product, and present the product back to the horizontal cartoner in the correct orientation for finished packaging.
Products that would have otherwise been wasted with no way of reintegration back into the system down-line because of process limitations, safety hazards, and pinch points regulated by OSHA can now be solved by the Kraken Accumulator/Feeder Transfer system, KPAFT-300.
• Rolled pie dough in a wrapper
• “Bag-in-box” multi pack applications