Handheld refractometers are barely bigger than a torch and can be used anywhere in mobile applications. They are especially easy to use, very robust and require no batteries. The devices differ mainly in the selectable scales, e.g. for the determination of the salt content, water content in honey, serum protein content, Oechsle, Brix and potential alcohol content as well as ethylene- and propylene glycol content. No manual conversion is required thanks to the scales and application errors are ruled out.
• Small size for mobile use
• Automatic temperature compensation
• High resolution of the scale areas
• Robust and compact design
• Easy calibration and adjustment
• Compliance with global standards