optical polarimeter / high-speed / single-wavelength / manual
optical, single-wavelength, high-speed, manual
Our polarimeter P1000-LED is used by numerous companies and institutes for basic lab applications and training, for example the experiment on saccharose inversion. It measures the optical rotation according to the half-shade principle, and the measurement results are read through an eyepiece and two noniuses.
• Basic laboratory applications
• Sample chamber for tubes with a length of up to 220 mm
• Requires only little maintenance due to a high performance LED whose service life is up to 2000 times longer than that of conventional sodium discharge lamps
• The scope of delivery includes two measurement tube (100 and 200 mm length) with a debubbler for the proper filling.
• Can be validated due to the possibility of receiving quartz control plates for the calibration and adjustment.
• Compliance with global standards