The award winning SAVER 3X90 is a “best in class” field data recorder. This self-powered instrument provides 16-bit resolution, internal triaxial accelerometer and temperature and humidity sensors.
SAVER 3X90 is powered with user-replaceable 9V lithium (or alkaline) batteries and provides continuous operation in the field for up to 90 days. The instrument samples continuously and records data to flash memory when the signal exceeds a desired threshold. Data can also be triggered to record at user-selectable wakeup intervals.
SAVER 3X90 includes timestamps with all the acceleration time histories, temperature and humidity data that it records. SaverXware can be used to analyze this data and provide information about drop height, impacts, vehicle motion, vibration, temperature and humidity cycles, and spatial awareness.
• Research-grade measurement shock and vibration data recorder
• Full acceleration time-history waveform data recorder
• User-programmable trigger threshold
• User-defined pre-trigger recording
• 90-day continuous event recorder
• LED shock alarm indicator
• Push button, delayed start or instantaneous activation
• USB connectivity for communication and instrument power
• Utilizes SaverXware Software for setup, communication and data analysis
• Small size and footprint