articulated robot / 6-axis / laser cutting / for welding
Number of axes:
laser cutting, for welding
for the wood industry, for the plastics industry
66 lb (29.937 kg)
The Fiber Laser Robot is ideally suited to integration and automation for cutting & welding applications. Fiber lasers in the multi-kilowatt range offer dynamic material processing capabilities for manufacturers. These custom-built systems offer increased flexibility, reliability, and quality. Optimum return on investment is guaranteed with these fully programmable machines.
- High Power Fiber Laser up to 5000 watt.
- Capacitive sensor for metal surfaces cutting
- A new generation of industrial laser equipment
- Fiber laser allows Multi Axis flexibility.
- Optical isolator for hi reflective metal cutting.
- Integrated aiming beam for programming and process training
- Excellent performance in material handling, machine tending and process applications
- Robotic Arm Brand: ABB, KUKA, Panasonic.