Made to face any challenge, task or project, the new Leica TS16 automated total station will reliably support you and deliver accurate data when and where you need it. With the engaging Leica Captivate field software, paired with the self-learning ATRplus for automatic target recognition under any environmental circumstance, the TS16 can tackle every task with ease.
When to use the Leica TS16:
- Best-in-class automated total station for the widest variety of measurement tasks and applications: including one-person or two-person instrument operation for surveying and stakeout.
- Topographic surveying to create digital reality for mapping: control point measurements, adjustments, computations, and data collection with powerful coding and line work routines.
- Highest efficiency and productivity for stakeout and construction measurements: stakeout design data, as-built checks, BIM and clearance checks.
- Site preparation and machine guidance in heavy construction projects: site control, surveying, layout of design data, as-built checks, machine guidance, and road, rail and tunnel-focused workflows.
- Quick and reliable monitoring of locations, buildings, and objects in real-time in any environment: perfect for campaign monitoring and scaling up to an automated monitoring solution.