If you work in quality control/assurance, failure analysis, research and development, or in forensics, searching for the detail can take up a lot of your time in microscopy.
The DVM6 digital microscope is a fast, reliable and easy to use solution that combines outstanding optics, intuitive operation, and smart software to save you time.
Save time for 2D and 3D analysis
Optimize your workflow with the DVM6 digital microscope LAS X software from Leica Microsystems.
LAS X.next, a streamlined software user interface, helps you to save time when acquiring 2D and 3D scanned images*. This makes task-flows clearer, simpler and intuitive for operators due to its streamlined user interface and fast navigation.
Carry out your component analysis faster. LAS X.next guides you through image acquisition, measurement**, and reporting, providing an efficient workflow and reliable reproducibility of results. It provides a straightforward operation for the DVM6 system for faster completion of your work steps.
• - Fast and straightforward navigation: Predefined task-flows help to reduce complexity, therefore saving time for users with different levels of experience
• - Smart illumination: Assisted image brightness algorithms make it effortless to get the perfect image setting
• - Easy acquisition of 2D and 3D images: Use interactive scan points to define a scan area or volume
Why you can reproduce results easily
• - Zoom range is continuously encoded and calibrated
• - All instrument components are sensor-controlled
• - All settings saved with every image, e.g. illumination, position, magnification
• - Create a report for 2D and 3D measurements with one click