This device is an advanced conductivity and temperature transmitter for water treatment applications. It has configurable analog outputs for conductivity and temperature measurement and it can be connected with sensors that have any types of cell constant.
The LSP-TCT conductivity transmitter is designed to measure the conductivity, resistivity and temperature of the liquids with the corresponding sensor. This instrument is suitable for high-purity water monitoring and water treatment applications, such as reverse osmosis or ion exchanger. With its DIN rail mountable housing, it is easy to install into industrial environments. For advanced usage, a configuration software is provided to configure the conductivity meter.
• Conductivity, resistivity and temperature measurement
• Configurable signal output for the conductivity (0 -20mA; 4-20mA; 0-24mA; 0-10V)
• Configurable signal output for the temperature (0 -20mA; 4-20mA; 0-24mA; 0-10V)
• Switching digital output Relay (Switching point is configurable through setup program)
• Cyclical self calibration
• Linear temperature compensation
• Electrically isolated input, output and supply
• DIN rail mounting
• Compensation of the cable capacity
• Calibration of the cell constant