For Woven strapping, the polyester yarns are cross woven and coated with cold glue for the finishing touches. The material gets stiff and provides in combination with our metal buckles a high system strength. We recommend phosphate metal buckles, because of the smooth surface in comparison to the HotMelt strapping. Woven strapping is normally used for industries with sharp edged packages like wood, glass, stone or metal. We offer every common width on the highest standards Made in Germany. With your individual print when you wish it.
• Width: 9,0-35,0 mm
• Tensile strength: 275-2300 daN
Individual print: yes
Individual color: yes
• Obtainable in all common widths
• Useful for sharp edged goods – alternative for steel strapping
• Stiffness thanks to the cold glue + phosphate metal buckles result in high system strength
• Everything from one source: strapping, strapping tool, metal buckles.