DEPYR are Depyrogenation Tunnels for ampoules, Small Volume Parenteral (SVP) vials and larger bottles.
• Tubular stainless steel frame with hinged doors on front side and easy removable panels on the maintenance side, to guarantee total free access to every area of the tunnel;
• Filters installation from operator side, all instruments, sensors, validation ports and controls are accessible from the 2 openable sides. No need of intervention or installation on top of the machine.
• Inspection glass doors on pre-heating and cooling chambers;
• Fully integrated on board design for quick installation; only one exhaust duct is required; also the air extracting fan is installed on board;
Standard constructional specifications:
• Expansion compensation system of the metal structure during heating with no particle generation;
• Automatic pressure compensation systems with the highest overpressure into the hot zone and in cascade to cooling and infeed chamber. That guarantees a perfect process repeatability and the maximization of depyrogenating capacity.
• Symmetrical air recycling (50% left and 50% right side) into the hot chamber to guarantee a very constant temperature distribution across the tunnel conveyor.
• Cooling chamber realized with 100% air recycling to:
• guarantee a better temperature control;
• achieve a very low glass temperature at the exit of the tunnel;
• do not influence the tunnel room making room balancing easier;
• offer a longer life time of HEPA filters
• reduce energy consumption.