Safer than disinfection, hot-air sterilisation of containers and instruments
Each Memmert hot air steriliser S is classified as class IIb medical device.
The indispensable safety feature for this hot air steriliser: Setpoint Wait. This means that the programme for sterilisation only starts when the set temperature has been reached. This feature can also be used with freely positionable Pt100 temperature sensors. Here the sterilisation time only begins when the set temperature has been reached at all measurement points, and reliable sterilisation is guaranteed at all times.
On this page, you can find all the essential technical data on the Memmert hot air steriliser. Our customer relations team will be pleased to help if you want further information.
- Setting temperature range +20 to +250 °C
- Working temperature range at least 5 above ambient temperature to +250 °C
- Temperature sensor 1 Pt100 sensor DIN class A in 4-wire-circuit
- Language setting German, English, Spanish, French, Polish, Czech, Hungarian
- ControlCOCKPIT SingleDISPLAY. Adaptive multifunctional digital PID-microprocessor controller with high-definition TFT-colour display
- Timer Digital backwards counter with target time setting, adjustable from 1 minute to 99 days
- Calibration three freely selectable temperature values
- adjustable parameters temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit), air flap position, programme time, time zones, summertime/wintertime