Safer than disinfection, hot-air sterilisation of containers and instruments
Each Memmert hot air steriliser S is classified as class IIb medical device.
The indispensable safety feature for this hot air steriliser: Setpoint Wait. This means that the programme for sterilisation only starts when the set temperature has been reached. This feature can also be used with freely positionable Pt100 temperature sensors. Here the sterilisation time only begins when the set temperature has been reached at all measurement points, and reliable sterilisation is guaranteed at all times.
- Setting temperature range +20 to +250 °C
- Setting accuracy temperature up to 99.9 °C: 0.1 / from 100 °C: 0.5
- Working temperature range at least 10 above ambient temperature to +250°C
- Temperature sensor 2 Pt100 sensors DIN Class A in 4-wire-circuit for mutual monitoring, taking over functions in case of an error
- ControlCOCKPIT TwinDISPLAY. Adaptive multifunctional digital PID-microprocessor controller with 2 high-definition TFT-colour displays.
- Language setting German, English, Spanish, French, Polish, Czech, Hungarian
- Timer Digital backwards counter with target time setting, adjustable from 1 minute to 99 days
- Function HeatBALANCE adapting the distribution of the heating performance of the upper and lower heating circuit from -50 % to +50 %
- Calibration three freely selectable temperature values
- adjustable parameters temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit), fan speed, air flap position, programme time, time zones, summertime/wintertime