For many years, and with great precision, our paraffin oven UNpa has served users in science and research in sample preparation.
The universally applicable oven is our classic appliance for temperature control in science, research and material tests in industry. The technologically perfected masterpiece made of high-quality, hygienic, easy-to-clean stainless steel leaves nothing to be desired in terms of ventilation and control technology, overtemperature protection and precisely tuned heating technology.
- Setting temperature range +20 to +80 °C
- Working temperature range at least 5 above ambient temperature to +80 °C
- Setting accuracy temperature 0.1 °C
- Temperature sensor 2 Pt100 sensors DIN Class A in 4-wire-circuit for mutual monitoring, taking over functions in case of an error
- ControlCOCKPIT TwinDISPLAY. Adaptive multifunctional digital PID-microprocessor controller with 2 high-definition TFT-colour displays.
- Language setting German, English, Spanish, French, Polish, Czech, Hungarian
- Timer Digital backwards counter with target time setting, adjustable from 1 minute to 99 days
- Function HeatBALANCE adapting the distribution of the heating performance of the upper and lower heating circuit from -50 % to +50 %
- Function SetpointWAIT the process time does not start until the set temperature is reached
- Calibration three freely selectable temperature values
- adjustable parameters temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit), programme time, time zones, summertime/wintertime
- Convection natural convection