DL2 is a modular electronic data logger, created with a view to best adapt the device to individual customer needs. The device is equipped with a 4" color LCD touch screen. Depending on the needs, the device may be provided with 3 to 12 measurement inputs/outputs. Cooperation with sensors RTD, TC, transmitters with current output 0 / 4-20mA and 0-10V voltage output.
Multichannel electronic data logger.
• 3 to 12 measuring inputs.
• Up to 30 displayed channels.
• 4” Touchscreen LCD.
• Internal memory 2 GB, advanced data recording.
• IP54 protected USB port on front panel.
• Ethernet port (Modbus TCP protocol, WWW Server).
• RS-485 port (Modbus RTU protocol).
• Dedicated software for visualisation of measurment results.
• User-friendly interface and simple configuration.
• Good price.
Depending on the selected modules, interaction with:
• RTD sensors type Pt100 and Ni100 and their multiples (e.g. Pt200),
• TC sensors type J, L, K, T, U, E, N, B, R and S,
• -10V …+10V,
• PULS type,
• RS-485 (Master Modbus RTU).
Recording measurement results:
• Recording to internal 2GB memory.
• Recording frequency for main archive between 2 s and 24 h.
The DL2 recorder are used in the energy, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, metallurgical industries, manufacturing, laboratories, and wherever measurement values registration are required. They are mainly used for recording eg. temperature, humidity, pressure, flow and flow rates. Exemple of device installation: recording of temperature changes in food coolers; Registration of air humidity measurement in warehouses combined with alarm signaling in case of exceeding the permissible value.