Data logger with 2GB internal flash memory. 16 or 8 analog channels, 4 or 2 digital channels, 16 math channels. Direct connection of temperature sensors, transducers with 4-20mA current loop output, transducers with -0.8V ... +0.8V voltage output or transducers with 0 Ω ÷ 5 kΩ resistance output.
● 16 or 8 universal analog inputs, interaction with:
◦ RTD sensors: Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100,
◦ TC sensors - type J, L, K, T, U, E, N, B, R and S,
◦ transducers with 4-20mA / 0-20mA current loop output,
◦ transducers with 0 ÷ 5000 Ω resistance output,
◦ transducers with -0,8 V ÷ +0,8 V voltage output.
● 4 or 2 binary inputs with measurement of frequencies within the 0,001 Hz ÷ 10 kHz range.
● Galvanically separated beetwen channels and form supply voltage.
● 16 calculation channels, values can be calculated as the functions of measurement results.
● Two totalizers per flow value (measured or calculated).
● 8 semiconducting output relays for alarm or control functions.
● Colour graphic LCD TFT display 70 mm x 42 mm (300 x 240 p.) with backlight.
● Communication with a master system (computer or PLC) by means of RS485 port, ASCII character-oriented or Modbus RTU.
● Communication with a master system (computer or PLC) by means of Ethernet port, Modbus TCP protocol, www server.
● USB port on face plate (IP54).
● Settings are enterned via keyboard or by uploading a file from USB flash drive (the file can be saved in advance on the same or another device).
● Cold junction temperature compensation TC any other temperature measuring channel or a constant value.