Bottom Stapler with two stapling heads, pneumatic. Bottom stapling of empty folding boxes made from solid or corrugated cardboard.
Bottom closure of empty cartons made of solid, single or double corrugated cardboard in frequently changing sizes.The rapidly adjustable carton guide stop permits precise stapling with 2 staples at the same time over the flap joint: L = length stapling.
Stapling distance 90 mm.
Insert your folding carton box from the side during the stapling process, so that you as the operator can remain in the same ergonomic and convenient position.
Even very long boxes can be stapled. There is no need to turn the carton. This means higher output and less staple consumption and also less wear and tear as well as higher efficiency.
• With Stapling pillar.
• Twin head with 2 stapling heads 323
• Staple clearance 90 mm = 4"; (optional: 50 or 70 mm)
• Stapling is triggered by a foot valve.
• Anvil für penetrating stitch or optional Blind Stapling.
• With finger protecting device.
• With adjustable carton guide stop.
• Capacity: approx. 300 - 350 boxes /hour.
Depending upon the type of cardboard, different large sized staples can be inserted without adjustment:
MG® 315 for solid and single corrugated cardboard (15 mm leg length)
MG® 320 for double corrugated cardboard (20 mm leg length)
MG® 323 NK for strong double corr. cardboard (23 mm leg length)