D09 Semiautomatic stapling machine with 8 stapling heads. For fastening an aluminum plate with a plastic part.
The stapling table is manually extended from the machine. This movement is supported by a pneumatic cylinder.
The aluminum carrier part is inserted manually into the stapling table and then the absorber mat is placed manually on the aluminum carrier part.
The alignment is effected by placing the parts against a stop / centering pin.
Then the stapling table is again manually inserted into the machine. This movement is also supported by a pneumatic cylinder.The stapling device is released by means of the TWO-HAND valve. Depending on the setting,
1-8 staples can be applied simultaneously. When the stapling has been effected, the stapling table will be extended and the fastened component can be removed.
Performance: 2.5 parts / minute with 8 staples including handling of parts as to insertion and removal of the stapled part.
for stapling machine D09 (SGR/A20-42/8X/L 551/AUT)
• With 8 pneumatic stapling heads A 20 - 42/80.
• 5000 stainless staples on a coil.
• Reloading time of one staple coil in less than one minute.
• Pedestal with safety glazing.
• Stapling table with handling device.
• Control pneumatic.
• Equipped with 20 liter pressure tank for compensation of air fluctuations.
• Pneumatic maintenance unit.
• Machine dimensions W x D x H 1772 x 2180 x 2150 mm.
• Working height 1000 +/- 150 mm.