The Industry's Leading Cable Lay Length Measurement System
Accurately, consistently measure the lay length of twisted pairs at the cabler and twinner to improve product quality and performance.
• Capture Lay Length Data with the Highest Accuracy – Four individual sensors capture, display and store the lay length data for up to four pairs. Perform on-line, high-speed measurements to within 0.025 mm (1 mil).
• Acquire and Report Critical Lay Data – data acquisition system effectively collects and processes the lay length data and reports measurement results.
• FFT Analysis Effectively Monitors Variations – closely monitor lay trending and changes in lay length variations during production for post-analysis and remedial action.
• Realize Low Cost of Ownership and Fast ROI – eliminate scrap, costly rework and productivity losses due to time-consuming, manual measurement methods
• Preeminent Support – all systems are backed by NDC's dedicated worldwide customer service organization available 24-7 via myNDC cloud service