hot water boiler / wood / fire tube
160,000 W, 250,000 W (545,942.4 BTU/h)
4 bar (58.02 psi)
BURNiT Magna 250 kW
Steel wood-fired boilers satisfy the heating demands of large
sized spaces. Owing to its smart design, Magna 250 is easy to
transport and install in spite of its dimensions.
Direct connection to closed or open loop heating system.
Ready for fitting with pellet-, oil- or gas-fired burners.
Approved for compliance with norm EN 303-5, class III.
• With a max. operating pressure of 4 bar BURNiT Magna is capable to feed a large-scale heating system;
• Combustion chamber with large heat exchanging surface and low chamber resistance;
• The combustion chamber features three-pass flue-gas flow. The mantle fully covers the flue exhaust tubes for optimal heat transfer;
• Convenient inspection door in the upper part of the boiler ensures easy cleaning of the flue exhaust tubes;
• Large firebox door ensures easy loading even with bigger logs
(up to one meter long);
• Burner flange on loading door for fitting pellet-, oil- or gas-fired burners;
• Combustion viewer on loading door;
• Removable casing;
• Safety devices :
1) Pressure relief valve 4 bar not incl. in the set;
2) Thermostatic draught regulator;
3) Chimney draught flap;