Automatic methane and non-methane VOC analyser The NIRA analyser Mod.
VENUS 301 is an instrument specially designed for the automatic measurement of traces of organic compounds with the ability to separate and quantify methane compounds from non-methane at low concentrations.
It has been designed to simplify the typical problems of monitoring, focused on use in cabins or mobile vehicles, maintaining the sensitivity and selectivity typical of laboratory gas chromatography and ensuring extreme ease of use.
This instrument determines the volatile organic compounds in the same sample, which are separated in a packed column with consequent detection by FID.
With VENUS 301, N.I.R.A. intends to give coherent and complete answers to those who have to evaluate the quality of the air: monitoring of pollution from urban vehicle traffic, fixed or on mobile vehicles; monitoring of industrial or residential areas close to industrial plants.
• Flame ionization detector: linearity, reproducibility, high reliability.
• Membrane sampling valves with no moving parts: guarantee years of reproducible high temperature operation without requiring maintenance.
• Sample suction by integrated pump.
• Automatic gas chromatographic separation with packed columns.
• Hermetic detectors with Ex Proof conveyed exhaust: can be used in any environment.
• Advanced self-diagnosis. "PC Embedded" technology.
• High graphical quality of chromatograms, thanks to the touch screen interface.
• Integration, processing, historical statistical records and any anomalies that have occurred.
• Continuous and automatic control of operating parameters.
• Recording of the measurement trend. Self-diagnosis.