ABA Original clamps feature an extra strong one-piece pressed housing, rolled-up band edges and a smooth band underside that protects the hose.
ABA Original – the trouble-free clamp with high clamping force and high breaking torque.
Advantages at a glance
• High clamping force
• High breaking torque
• Protection of the hose thanks to the smooth band underside
• Every clamp is date stamped for traceability
• Machine building
• Chemical industry
• Irrigation systems
• Agricultural machines
• Building machines
ABA stainless steel clamps are the natural choice for applications where corrosion resistance is required.
ABA Original Aluzink S20
• The band is made of Aluzink for added corrosion resistance, this gives three times the protection offered by conventional galavnized steel
ABA Original Stainless S40
• All parts are made of SS 2333/AISI 304 stainless steel
ABA Original Acid-Resistant S50
• All parts are made of SS 2343/AISI 316 stainless steel
• Natural choice for applications where premium corrosion resistance is required