Aluminum impact puller for suction cups NTools MB400
The NTools PDR MB400 impact puller is intended for paint-less removal of dents using the glue method. The instrument is made out of steel and aluminum. The low weight (400g) ballast is made out of aluminum, which makes the tool light and comfortable to use. The ergonomically profiled grip enables comfortable work during bodywork repair.
The impact puller is equipped with a replaceable suction cup adapter ensuring the tool’s compatibility with nearly any suction cup used during bodywork repairs involving glue.
– quick and effective removal of bodywork dents without damage to the paint,
– possibility of working on rigid bodywork elements,
– replaceable suction cup adapter with an M10 thread,
– ergonomic shape,
– does not require a huge amount of effort from the operator,
– light and comfortable to use.