Grinding wheels NTools SP 15015HS
Professional NTools grinding wheels are made of a hard and mechanically-resistant laminate and deformation-resistant polyurethane foam which allows a precise control of grinding thanks to a proper balance and stability. A special structure of the Velcro and wheel holes guarantee compatibility with most of the market abrasive papers, thus assuring a very good dust suction performance when grinding.
– standard diameter 150 mm;
– Velcro-fastened abrasive paper fixing;
– attaching a wheel to the grinding machine through the threat 5/16”;
– 15 holes in the working section of the wheel (including 6 suction, 8 labyrinth connection and 1 central); what is more, the wheel is equipped with the so-called side channels for enhanced dust suction;
– polyurethane foam thickness 10 mm – in the case of hard wheel SP 15015HM and 16 mm – in the case of soft wheel SP 15015HS.
– perfectly flat face of the wheel assures homogenous finishing of the worked surface;
– high mechanical resistance (the use of high-density material in the thread attachment) guarantees long wheel life;
– thanks to the all-purpose structure, it is possible to adjust the wheel to most common grinding machines with the thread 5/16”;
– suitable weight reduces vibrations generated in the main machine transmission;
– optimal adaptation to the type of work thanks to availability of two kinds of wheel:
1/ hard 10 mm thick intended for rough grinding,
2/ soft 16 mm thick intended for finishing grinding (matting).