Why Canature Press Tanks
1. More Advanced Production Line: By Automatic Robots.
2. Higher Testing Standards and Requirements.
3. Safer and high quality materials: Food Grade, HDPE Liner.
4. More Choices: over 120 sizes from 0517 to 6386.
5. More Customization: Brand, Color(blue, black, natural, grey, green) and Sizes.
6. More Certificates: NSF and ACS certificated, KTW and W270 are being applied.
7. More Packing methods: single box, large box and pallet packing.
8. Longer Warranty: 10 years for residential tanks and 5 years for commercial and industrial tanks.
9. More combined components reduce costs: such as central tube, resin, cabinet etc.
10. Lower Price and Faster delivery time.
1. Full choices of pressure tank from 5"-63" in diameter and from 13"-86" in height.
2. Top and bottom opening type available for some of pressure tanks.
3. Reinforced composites are one third the weight of steel tanks.
4. Scientific structure insures the base can endure impact and abrasion and provides better performance.
5. Nice appearance, constant dimension.
6. We provide more accessories and fittings on water treatment related to pressure tanks, save time and money for you.
1. 250,000 times of cycle test from 0-150psi withstanding pressure. (NSF's requirement is 100,000 times)
2. Burst test to FOUR times of its operating pressure.(600psi)
1. Choice: Natural(Standard)black and blue (Customized color is available on request).
2. Canature also produces a special colored liner which is completely opaque to sunlight passing through, this provides a solution to algae and micro-organism growth on the side of the tank due to hot and humid weather.