Xenon light sources offer very high intensity in the UV and are useful for absorbance, fluorescence or reflectance measurements. Pulsed xenon sources are high intensity with a lower duty cycle, making them ideal for measurements where high intensity UV light can damage the sample.
Standard and high power output options are available.
Ocean Insight xenon sources have an SMA 905 output connector and seamlessly integrate with our fiber optic spectrometers and accessories, including optical fibers, cuvette holders, probes and other sampling optics.
- Wavelength coverage -- sources provide broadband output from UV through NIR
- High power option -- has nominal bulb of 75 W
- Pulse-to-pulse stability -- excellent performance for long-duration experiments
- Adjustable flash rate -- helps to optimize measurements of light sensitive samples
- Simple experiment setup -- control of flash rate and synchronization via software