Slim design handheld enclosure
SLIM-CASE demonstrates what is possible with the design of a modern handheld enclosure, in terms of both appearance and function. The almost frameless design makes it possible to install low profile electronic components and assemblies as well as large displays and touchscreens of up to 4ʺ (10 cm) into a compact device.
Despite the small and handy dimensions, SLIM-CASE offers plenty of space inside for standard components such as PCBs, plug connectors, interfaces, sensors etc. Modern wireless data transfer/communication technology can also be accommodated in these slim innovative enclosures.
- Rounded sides and a flat compact design give the enclosure an extremely elegant look. They are also very comfortable to hold and allow functions that benefit from this design.
- The top part is available with three different operating panel designs to suit your individual control and display concept: flat/recessed by 1 mm/recessed by 1.6 mm
- The transparent front screen (accessory) protects the displays underneath.
- Suitable for fitting inductive charging with the correct coil, using NFC technology with Qi chargers. If required, internal power supply with a flat battery on the PCB.
with and without TPE intermediate ring.
- protection class IP 54 / IP65
- The TPE intermediate ring increases the installation height, serves as a sealing ring for IP54 protection class and provides impact protection. TPE in special colours, available on request.
- enclosure parts made of ASA+PC-FR (UL 94 V-0), off-white
- individual machining on request