High (0.08%) Accuracy Pressure Transducers
• Pressure transducer with 5-Point Traceable Calibration Certificate Included
• G 1/4 (1/4" BSPP) Thread Standard
• 0 to 100 mV, 0 to 10 Vdc, or 4 to 20 mA Outputs
• Gauge, Compound Gauge, Absolute, Vacuum and Barometric Pressure Ranges Available
• Welded Stainless Steel Construction
• 316 Stainless Steel Wetted Parts
• Premium Temperature Performance
• Broad Compensated Temperature Range
• Rugged Design, with Secondary Containment
Omega's high accuracy piezoresistive pressure transducers have a proven record in high performance commercial and aerospace applications for over 25 years. The piezoresistive process uses strain gauges molecularly embedded into a highly stable silicon wafer. The silicon wafer is diced into individual die which each contain a full strain gauge bridge. The die is mounted in a sealed chamber protected from the environment by glass to metal seals and a stainless steel diaphragm.
A small volume of silicone oil transfers the pressure from the diaphragm to the strain bridge. The construction provides a very rugged transducer with exceptional accuracy, stability and thermal effects. A unique design ruggedizes the transducers by providing secondary fluid containment in the event of a diaphragm rupture.
During our production process, automated test equipment performs pressure and temperature cycling on 100% of the PXM409 series transducers. The transducers are then calibrated using extremely high accuracy standards and a 5-point traceable calibration certificate is included with each transducer.