The IODnet is an interconnect board designed to be mounted on top of a MAXnet controller for easy connectivity. The IODnet supports up to five (5) axes and is typically sold with the MAXnet and installed at the factory.
There is an optional vertical mount power connector on the top of the IODnet that can power the IODnet and MAXnet in place of the MAXnet power connector.
- Convenient connections to the MAXnet controller
- Mounts directly to the MAXnet
- Eliminates bulky 100-conductor cable
- Up to 5 axis
- All MAXnet signals available on the Terminal Block
- Status LED
- Powered by the MAXnet or optionally the IODnet can power both.